Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Lost Sync with Wavelab

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DrBenway's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Has anyone experienced this phenomena? After
    recording into Wavelab 3.0 via the SP/DIF-Input the signal gets lost after a few minutes (5 to 30 min), though I still can hear the sound via out 1 or 2. Any help?
    I'm using VXD 2.40 , DRV 2.15 and Firmware 2.20


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kaypro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I first used a normal cinch-cable, very unexpected things happend.
    Since i?m using a 75 ohm coaxial-cable all is fine.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DrBenway's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MMMhh, I HAVE a 70 Ohm Coax Cable. Perhaps it is too long (approx. 15 m) or it is too thin (Dual Coax Cable) I Will try another cable

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •